3,7 cm Flak 18/36/37/43 test grenade inert ordnance complete
3,7 cm Flak 18/36/37/43 test grenade with bottom screw.
These test grenades were fired for test purposes or as proof shots, and were never filled with explosives.
Inert ordnance 100% free of dangerous substances.
Ground found with rust marks, cleaned by electrolysis.
The 3.7 cm Flak 18/36/37/43 is a series of anti-aircraft cannons cannons developed by Rheinmetall
and used during world war 2 by the German Wehrmacht.
The guns were fully automatic and were able to hit targets in up to 4200 meters height.
The first 3.7 cm Flak 18 was developed in 1935 by Rheinmetall. The production of the 3.7 Flak 18 ended in 1936 with the
development oft the significantly lighter 3.7 cm Flak 36. A year later followed the 3.7 cm Flak 37 with improved and
simplified aiming device.
The 3.7 cm Flak 36 and 37 were the most widely used variants of the 3.7 cm Flak.
In 1943 the last development followed, but he serial production started however only 1944. Unlike the earlier versions,
which often had to be pulled, The 3.7 cm Flak 44 was predominantly mounted on vehicles, such as the Sd.Kfz 7 or the heavy
Wehrmacht transporter sWs.